Special Immigrant Status

Special Immigrant Status and Niger Wives


Foreign spouses of Nigerians

i.         Letter of Application for Residence Permit by the Nigerian spouse accepting Immigration Responsibility

ii.        Copy of Special Immigrant Status approval letter by the Minister of Interior

iii.      Husband’s consent letter requesting for Special Immigrant Status / letter of consent from Niger-wife  stating willingness to stay with husband in Nigeria

iv.      Nigerian passport bio-data page of spouse

v.       Copy of passport bio-data page of spouse

vi.      Marriage Certificate

vii.    CERPAC Form

viii.   Two (2) recent Passport photographs